Maria Mariona the firm’s principal was admitted to practice in 2007 with a Bachelor of Laws from La Trobe University and a Bachelor of Business (Degree in Commercial Law) from Victoria University.
Maria practices in the areas of Property Law, Wills & Probate and Commercial Law and has extensive experience in the areas of debt recovery, including Commercial litigation and Insolvency.
Maria also speaks fluent Spanish and will be able to assist if Spanish is your first language.
• 2004 Bachelor of Business, Degree in Commercial Law (Victoria University)
• 2006 Bachelor of Laws (La Trobe University)
• 2007 Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Leo Cussen Institute)
• 2007 Supreme Court of Victoria
• 2011 High Court of Australia
Areas of Practice
• Debt Recovery
• Property Law
• Wills & Probate
• Commercial Law
Contact Maria Leticia
Contact us today to arrange an obligation-free hour chat
Depending on the nature of the debt, we can assist in the following: Letters...Read More
Conveyancing – Purchase and Sale Residential Leases Retail Leases Various Certificate of Title Applications...Read More
Business – Purchase and Sale Formation of Companies Commercial Litigation InsolvenciesRead More